HSBC Reiterates Hold Rating on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on megacaps, earnings strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
HSBC analyst Yogesh Aggarwal reiterated a Hold rating and INR2,600.00 price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!