HSBC Reiterates Buy Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
HSBC analyst Yuqian Ding reiterated a Buy rating and HK$15.90 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) to Neutral
- Elis SA (ELIS:FP) (ELSSF) PT Raised to EUR20.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!