Goldman Sachs Upgrades Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) to Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Goldman Sachs analyst Shinichiro Nakamura upgraded Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (OTC: JPPIF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of JPY0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades BCE Inc. (BCE:CN) (BCE) to Buy, Following Earnings
- JPMorgan Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!