Goldman Sachs Starts Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) at Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Darshana Nair Syama initiates coverage on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) with a Buy rating and a price target of AUD7.36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Buy
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR64 at Credit Suisse
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS