Goldman Sachs Starts Kia Motors (000270:KS) (KIMTF) at Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa initiates coverage on Kia Motors (000270:KS) (OTC: KIMTF) with a Buy rating and a price target of KRW99,000.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fennec Pharma (FENC) is Saving Pediatric Cancer Patients Hearing, Initiated with Buy at Craig-Hallum Ahead of Major Catalyst
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$23 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!