Goldman Sachs Starts Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) at Buy
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Yi Wang initiates coverage on Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) with a Buy rating and a price target of HK$89.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts CTI BioPharma (CTIC) at Buy
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at JPMorgan
- Anima Holding S.p.A. (ANIM:IM) (ANNMF) PT Raised to EUR4.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!