Goldman Sachs Starts JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Goldman Sachs analyst Ronald Keung initiates coverage on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) with a Buy rating and a price target of HK$273.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Credit Suisse Starts China Development Financial Holding Corp (2883:TT) at Outperform
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!