Goldman Sachs Starts Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co Ltd (6078:HK) at Neutral
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Goldman Sachs analyst Justin Kwok initiates coverage on Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co Ltd (6078:HK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of HK$57.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NAS:NO) (NWARF) at Buy
- HSBC Downgrades Henderson Land (12:HK) (HLDCY) to Hold
- LG Energy Solution (373220:KS) PT Raised to KRW600,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!