Goldman Sachs Starts Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI:SJ) (GFI) at Neutral
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Goldman Sachs analyst Nina Dergunova initiates coverage on Gold Fields Ltd. (GFI:SJ) (NYSE: GFI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of ZAR178.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Cisco (CSCO) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Arista Networks (ANET) at Overweight
- Seiko Epson Corp. (6724:JP) (SEKEY) PT Raised to JPY1,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!