Goldman Sachs Starts First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng initiates coverage on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of Cdn$19.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) at Neutral
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!