Goldman Sachs Starts First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) at Neutral
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng initiates coverage on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of Cdn$19.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- Gordon Haskett Starts Uber (UBER) and DoorDash (DASH) at 'Buy', Says Hold-Rated Lyft (LYFT) at Disadvantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!