Goldman Sachs Starts CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CMLT:SP) (CPAMF) at Neutral
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Xuan Tan initiates coverage on CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CMLT:SP) (OTC: CPAMF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of SGD2.35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Fisker (FSR) at Buy, Sees 137% Upside
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Canoo (GOEV) at Underperform
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity