Goldman Sachs Reiterates Neutral Rating on OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF)
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook set to start heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, MAUs were 2.91 billion, Offers Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew Frydman reiterated a Neutral rating and Cdn$2.60 price target on OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OTC: OCANF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Negara Indonesia (BBNI:IJ) (PTBRY) PT Raised to IDR5,940 at Goldman Sachs
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR430 at Deutsche Bank
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!