Goldman Sachs Reiterates Conviction Buy Rating on Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (ERIC)
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Goldman Sachs analyst Alexander Duval reiterated a Conviction Buy rating and SEK146.00 price target on Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (NASDAQ: ERIC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
- Worldline SA (WLN:FP) (WWLNF) PT Lowered to EUR78 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!