Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy Rating on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY)
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Goldman Sachs analyst Venetia Baden-Powell reiterated a Buy rating and GBP1.90 price target on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR358 at Jefferies
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR520 at Kotak
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!