Goldman Sachs Reinstates Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holdings (2607:HK) (FJLLF) at Neutral
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Goldman Sachs analyst Ziyi Chen reinstates coverage on Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holdings (2607:HK) (OTC: FJLLF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of HK$15.60.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Downgrades Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) to Hold on Continued Bookings Declines
- Hugo Boss AG (BOSS:GR) (BOSSY) PT Raised to EUR36.50 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Nokian Renkaat Oyj (TYRES:FH) (NKRKY) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!