Goldman Sachs Reinstates Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget (SBBB:SS) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator reinstates coverage on Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget (SBBB:SS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of SEK30.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) at Underperform
- Bakkavor Group Plc. (BAKK:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at HSBC
- UBS Downgrades Purplebricks Group (PURP:LN) (PRPPF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!