Goldman Sachs Reinstates Centrica Plc. (CNA:LN) (CPYYY) at Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel reinstates coverage on Centrica Plc. (CNA:LN) (OTC: CPYYY) with a Buy rating and a price target of GBP0.67.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
- Stifel Canada Resumes Ascot Resources Ltd. (AOT:CN) (AOTVF) at Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Northern Star Resources Ltd. (NST:AU) (NESRF) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!