Goldman Sachs Reinstates Castellum AB (CAST:SS) (CWQXF) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator reinstates coverage on Castellum AB (CAST:SS) (OTC: CWQXF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of SEK205.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (NHYDY) at Buy
- Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at Morgan Stanley
- X5 retail Group NV (FIVE:LI) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!