Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) to Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Guillaume Tiberghien upgraded Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (OTC: SCGLY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of EUR32.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Mediaset SpA (MS:IM) (MDIUY) to Hold
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) to Buy
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Lowered to EUR12.80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!