Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Neutral
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Lucas Herrmann upgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR12.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Overweight, 'Long-Term Compounder on Sale'
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Upgrades TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) to Buy
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Halved to $120 as Stifel Problems Extending to MongoDB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!