Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) to Neutral
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Guy Stebbings upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP1.90.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades WiseTech Global Ltd (WTC:AU) to Outperform
- Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Raised to NT$64 at Morgan Stanley
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD16 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!