Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Jatinder Goel upgraded First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$24.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $9.25 at Scotiabank
- Dechra Pharma (DPH:LN) (DCHPF) PT Raised to GBP44 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!