Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Outperform
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Jatinder Goel upgraded First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$24.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!