Exane BNP Paribas Reinstates TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) at Neutral
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Nick Konstantakis reinstates coverage on TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (NYSE: FTI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of EUR7.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight as the Only E&P with Negative Carbon Footprint
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Buy, Top SMiD CAP Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!