Deutsche Bank Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Nobel upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) from Sell to Hold with a price target of GBP1.70 (from GBP1.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!