Deutsche Bank Starts Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR:LN) (RYCEY) at Hold
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Deutsche Bank analyst Christophe Menard initiates coverage on Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR:LN) (OTC: RYCEY) with a Hold rating and a price target of GBP0.97.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Philogen S.p.A. (PHIL:IM) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Aavas Financiers Ltd. (AAVAS:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!