Deutsche Bank Starts Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) at Buy
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard initiates coverage on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR13.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Resumes China Conch Venture Holdings Ltd. (586:HK) (CCVTF) at Buy
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- ARC Resources Ltd. (ARX:CN) (AETUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!