Deutsche Bank Starts BPER Banca (BPE:IM) at Hold
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Giovanni Razzoli initiates coverage on BPER Banca (BPE:IM) with a Hold rating and a price target of EUR2.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD37.48 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Starts AP Eagers Ltd (APE:AU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!