Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating on Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN)
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Deutsche Bank analyst Jon Bell reiterated a Buy rating and GBP3.13 price target on Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
- JPMorgan Downgrades St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!