Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Deutsche Bank analyst Tim Rokossa reiterated a Buy rating and EUR270.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.59 at JPMorgan
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF147 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!