Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Deutsche Bank analyst Tim Rokossa reiterated a Buy rating and EUR170.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Raised to AUD2.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) PT Raised to NT$545 at Morgan Stanley
- Base Resources Ltd. (BSE:LN) PT Raised to GBP66 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!