Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating on Sodexo (SW:FP) (SDXAY)
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Deutsche Bank analyst Andre Juilard reiterated a Buy rating and EUR100.00 price target on Sodexo (SW:FP) (OTC: SDXAY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Air China Ltd. (753:HK) (AIRYY) to Neutral
- Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Ltd (BEN:AU) (BXRBF) PT Lowered to AUD9.60 at JPMorgan
- Meituan Dianping (3690:HK) (MPNGF) PT Lowered to HK$311 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!