Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham reiterated a Buy rating and GBP6.75 price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR235 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!