Desjardins Reiterates Hold Rating on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO)
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Desjardins analyst John Chu reiterated a Hold rating and Cdn$1.10 price target on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Yuhua Education Corp. (6169:HK) PT Lowered to HK$6.70 at CLSA
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.10 at Macquarie
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!