Desjardins Reiterates Hold Rating on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Desjardins analyst Chris MacCulloch reiterated a Hold rating and Cdn$0.60 price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- SThree Plc. (STHR:LN) (STREF) PT Raised to GBP5.40 at Jefferies
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP:AU) (BHP) PT Raised to AUD63 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!