Daiwa Securities Reiterates Neutral (3) Rating on JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (JPSTF)
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Daiwa Securities analyst Akira Takai reiterated a Neutral (3) rating and JPY0.00 price target on JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (OTC: JPSTF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- i3 Energy plc (I3E:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (CESDF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!