Daiwa Securities Reiterates Buy (1) Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (GELYF)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Daiwa Securities analyst Kelvin Lau reiterated a Buy (1) rating and HK$15.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drax Group Plc. (DRX:LN) (DRXGY) PT Raised to GBP5.50 at HSBC
- CLSA Downgrades Sonic Healthcare Ltd. (SHL:AU) (SKHHY) to Underperform (4)
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!