DNB Markets Reiterates Hold Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Wall Street rises at open as weekly jobless claims fall
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
DNB Markets reiterated a Hold rating and EUR73.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR4.95 at Goldman Sachs
- Carel Industries SpA (CRL:IM) PT Raised to EUR20.40 at Goldman Sachs
- UOB Kay Hian Upgrades AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!