Credit Suisse Upgrades Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) to Outperform
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Credit Suisse analyst Bin Wang upgraded Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of HK$0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades FOX Corp. (FOXA) to Buy
- UOB Kay Hian Upgrades AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Etsy (ETSY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!