Credit Suisse Starts Systena Corp (2317:JP) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Hiroyasu Eguchi initiates coverage on Systena Corp (2317:JP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of JPY2,600.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Nittoku Co Ltd (6145:JP) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!