Credit Suisse Starts Itochu Techno-Solutions Corp. (4739:JP) (ITTOY) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Credit Suisse analyst Hiroyasu Eguchi initiates coverage on Itochu Techno-Solutions Corp. (4739:JP) (OTC: ITTOY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of JPY3,500.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Meidensha Corp (6508:JP) at Neutral
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. (1114:HK) (BCAUY) to Sell (5)
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!