Credit Suisse Starts CIMC Enric Holdings Ltd. (3899:HK) at Outperform
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Credit Suisse analyst Zhao Zhang initiates coverage on CIMC Enric Holdings Ltd. (3899:HK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of HK$7.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) at Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Recordati (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Hold
- Emera Inc. (EMA:CN) (EMRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!