Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF)
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Credit Suisse analyst Achal Sultania reiterated an Outperform rating and CHF25.00 price target on ams AG (AMS:SW) (OTC: AUKUF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW120,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Charter Hall Retail REIT (CQR:AU) PT Raised to AUD4 at Morgan Stanley
- Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd. (9104:JP) (MSLOF) PT Raised to JPY7,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!