Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Credit Suisse analyst Quinn Pierson reiterated an Outperform rating and AUD5.20 price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK255 at Barclays
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at Barclays
- Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (PROSY) PT Lowered to EUR115.90 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!