Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Credit Suisse analyst Jakob Bluestone reiterated an Outperform rating and GBP1.70 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR57 at UBS
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC:CN) (SNCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!