Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY)
- Wall Street closes sharply higher, but posts weekly loss
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong reiterated an Outperform rating and HK$800.00 price target on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (OTC: TCEHY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
- Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (QBCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
- Sierra Wireless (SW:CN) (SWIR) PT Lowered to $16.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!