Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF)
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Yamada Koki reiterated an Outperform rating and JPY6,100.00 price target on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades ITC Ltd. (ITC:IN) to Overweight
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,850 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!