Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY)
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Credit Suisse analyst Jakob Bluestone reiterated an Outperform rating and EUR3.40 price target on Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (OTC: KKPNY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFF) PT Raised to GBP6.10 at Deutsche Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.63 at Deutsche Bank
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!