Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Credit Suisse analyst Andre Kukhnin reiterated an Outperform rating and EUR77.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (IMXCF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at JPMorgan
- Virbac SA (VIRP:FP) (VRBCF) PT Raised to EUR405 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!