Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Bin Wang reiterated an Outperform rating and HK$27.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) PT Lowered to JPY57,600 at Wedbush
- Cochlear Ltd. (COH:AU) (CHEOY) PT Raised to AUD236 at CLSA
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!