Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Credit Suisse analyst Satyam Thakur reiterated an Outperform rating and INR3,230.00 price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!